The liner is kept under pressure and is cured using the appropriate methods (heating the water or introducing steam).
After curing, depending on the requirements imposed by the state of the old pipe, the system provides either an interactive lining or a structural liner which is comparable to a new pipe.
- Short construction time
- No pipe connections
- Very flexible in application
- Adhesion with pipe inner wall - no remaining annular space;
- Insignificant cross-section reduction (twice the wall thickness of the liner pipe)
- Installation possible via existing shafts; depending on the situation the cone must be removed from DN 700 and a construction pit is required from DN 900
- Shafts can be passed through with the liner
- Due to the adhesion with the old pipe, resin fills up the defective areas in the old pipe – additional strengthening of the existing pipe
- Lateral connection can be implemented from within
- Due to the gluing, connections and shafts do not need to be sealed additionally
- The liner is hydraulically very smooth and resistant against aggressive waste water and mechanical strain
- High-pressure cleaning is essential preparation work when adhesion is required
- Folds may occure, particularly in the event of position deviation, nominal dimensions tolerances, bending, deflection and significant drift in the old pipe
- Wastes, in particular resin, must be disposed of correctly.
- Not suitable for damage such as pipe collapse
- Pipe manufactured on site – compliance with high quality standards required