A high-quality coated circular woven textile liner is impregnated with epoxy resin and is introduced into the existing pipe via existing shafts or smaller trenches using the inversion method with a water tower or inversion drum with air pressure.
The liner - resin system is customized to individual requirements. The liner is kept under pressure and is cured using the appropriate methods (heating the water or introducing steam).
After curing, the system provides either an interactive or a semi-structural lining. This system is the cost-effective solution for pressure pipes with leaks and/or significant deposits.
Fields of application:
- Pressure pipes
- Drinking water, gas, industry applications
- Dimensions between 80 mm and 1,200 mm
- Suitable for circular profiles in all pipe materials
- Operational pressure PN 10 and PN 16 (systems up to PN 32 are admissible)
- Bend rehabilitation possible (fold occurrence, in particular in the event of position deviation, nominal dimensions tolerances, bending and deflection)
- Installation lengths: up to 250m pipe length (depending on nominal dimensions and system)
- Adhesion with the old pipe
- Utmost flexibility
- Short construction time
- No pipe connections
- Very flexible in application
- Adhesion with the internal pipe wall
- Insignificant cross-section reduction (twice the wall thickness of the liner pipe)
- Installation via existing shafts or small trenches is possible
- Limited possibilities for connection openings and integration
- Liner is available as resistant against internal pressure or as semi-structural
- Liner is hydraulically very smooth
- Drinking water approval
- High-pressure cleaning is essential preparation work because of adhasion of he liner
- Not available as self-supporting – existing pipe is always "re-used"
- Wastes, in particular substrate material and resin, must be disposed of correctly
- Pipe manufactured on site – compliance with high quality standards required